|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
When Heaven breaks, who fixes it?
I think that I am thinking too much lately. Maybe it's because I am bored? Or maybe i have nothing to do. Or is it because -you insert the reason that you think it sounds reasonable enough-. I just don't know and i have no idea.I guess you get the picture. Perhaps i am superiorly utterly emo today. moodless. and oh, feeling miserable. like someone ripped you apart, or even chainsawed you into half. Life's full of maybes and ifs. None of us have the clue what lies ahead of us, waiting for us to either fall into the pothole or if you have the luck, just walk over it. oh well. Currently curling on the sofa in the hall (trust me, it ain't comfortable at all.) over Jodi Picoult's Perfect Match; book courtesy of weii syuen; and also finishing the last bits of Breaking Dawn and also flipping through the Bukit Kepong novel. it's really thick. O_O My sister was telling me this morning (i really hope i didn't hear her wrongly. ><) that something went awfully wrong with the internet line at tmnet which most probably be rectified the earliest the end of this month. T_______T And to all PMR 2008 candidates, most probably the results will be out on the 30th of this month (well, that's what darshan and muayyad said, i have no idea either.) OH GOOD LORD!! *hyperventilates* quotation from ABBA's The Winner Takes It All: I dont wanna talk About the things weve gone through Though its hurting me Now its history We should look forward right? haha. Im kind of hungry now. signing off to get some supper. cherrios! =p |