|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
Just hearing your voice feels like heaven.
Yes, that was the pic that she took after i finished my long bout of laughter (until my sides hurt now. ><) woi. i look bad. >< I went to Weii Syuen's house today for lunch and also to hang out there. We watched Mamma Mia! and eating lunch at the same time. Weii Syuen's mum tapau-ed it for us. Thank you aunty! =) Oh gosh, that movie was absolutely breathtakingly awesome . ![]() ![]() Meryl Streep and Pierce Brosnan I laughed hysterically like i've lost my head at some parts of the movie. I can feel that I am ultra hyper today! XD and i cant help it but to sing along to all Mamma Mia songs through out the movie. *Mamma Mia, here i go again. why why did i even let you go...* I nearly got choked on my rice too. == and guess what? My dad bought mamma mia dvd today when i got home. yahoo! thank you! =) just hope he'll get twilight soon. gah. that's all i guess? cherrios! X) |

