|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
I'm so addicted to all the things you do.
Now I'm speechless, over the edgeI'm just breathless, I never thought That I'd catch this love bug again Hopeless, head over heels in the Moment, I never thought that I'd Get hit by this love bug again -Love bug by Jonas Brothers- seriously, is this the feeling if you fall for someone? I am definitely seriously confused. HELP! omg, i just cant believe i just typed that. *rolls eye* *smacks head* ~~~ looking things at the bright side, i finally got back my tv after 1 week. and yeah, my dad is planning to get astro. the downside is, it comes with terms and conditions applied. well since things didnt really go down well with my sis, so the plan is still withheld by my dad. == **** I got tagged by Hui Xian, my 2008 3 Browser classmate. (: Time: 09.12pm Name: Tong Chy Yun School: SMK USJ 12 Older sisters: Nope. I'm the eldest in my family. XD Younger sisters: yeah, one. she's in form 2 next year. Older brothers: nil Younger brothers: none. Favourite drinks: anything that quenches thirst and tastes nice. Favourite food: anything that tastes nice. mum's cooking and japanese cuisine or western quisine Favourite place to sleep: where else other than my bed? ;) Flying: nah, nope. Swimming/Driving: i dont know how to swim my dear. driving? hmm, another 2 more years. heeee. :) How many friends in MSN?: 70++ i think. Couple?: nope, still single and available. XP Loved ones?: my family members and my friends? Get kicked in the butt?: no idea. Allergies?: nil. Gastric: yeah. lots of times. Whole fortune?: meaning? Age of marriage: ideally between 25 to 28 i think. didn't i answered this question before? Number of children wanted?: clueless. see how it goes first. haha! Age of death?: what the heck? you want me to die so fast? *choi! heaven forbid please!* but still its in the hands of god, there's nothing much i could do. Animals in the house?: none. dad's allergic to furs. Longest nails you've kept?: clueless. Sleep mate?: my sister? wanted bday present?: be with my friends, have a much peaceful world and hope the world economy will not slump like what happened 10 years ago. the end: goodbye. X) Q: In your dream, a god tells you that you're a billionaire in your dream and gives you a wish. What would you wish for? A: everything will be fine. 5 things to do? - spring clean the house. - call my friend. - switch on the air-conditioner upstairs. - get supper. haha! - drink water. mum's nagging edi. 5 jobs that i am doing right now. - chatting with 4 people. - blogging - youtube-ing. - answering this tag - breathing. >< 10 people to tag. - lets - see.. - whoever - who is - interested - in - answering - this - loooong - tag! sry lah, i lazy to tag ppl... >< **** lets see what i've accomplished today: - spring cleaned my cupboard and bookshelves (yes, its like a junkyard. ><) - started on my Bukit Kepong bm project. - reading some singapore science form 2 textbook (will talk abt that one later. =p) oh wait, there's one more that i haven't done yet. i need to call you. shoot! >< okay. now i'm clueless. what the heck. == and i finally got a good night's sleep, a night without dreams! i am glad about that, but, now my left eye feels swollen. I am feeling so cold now until my legs and fingers are numb. signing off feeling confused. goodnight and sleep tight, dont be like me, having insomnia for nights. that's all for now. cheerios! P/S: what the hell is wrong with me?! so darn emo. argh! P/P/S: is this a reality check? |