|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
If only time pauses at beautiful parts of life and never let it end.
Oh, all those memories, be it pleasant or otherwise... *reminiscing* I'm currently hooked on 17 forever by Metro Station. It's a new song i think, but i just came across this song from fly fm. and yes, it's one of the soundtrack for the Twilight movie. =p ![]() 17 forever lyrics (Metro Station) You are young, and so am I This is wrong, but who am I to judge? You feel like heaven when we touch I guess, for me this is enough We're one mistake for being together Let's not ask why it's not right You won't be seventeen forever And we can get away with this tonight You are young, and I am scared You're wise beyond your years, but I don't care And I can feel your heartbeat You know exactly where to take me We're one mistake from being together Let's not ask why it's not right You won't be seventeen forever And we can get away with this tonight Will you remember me? You ask me as I leave Remember what I said? Oh how could I, oh how could I forget We're one mistake from being together Let's not ask why it's not right You won't be seventeen forever And we can get away with this tonight We're one mistake from being together Let's not ask why it's not right You won't be seventeen forever And we can get away with this tonight We're one mistake from being together Let's not ask why it's not right You won't be seventeen forever And we can get away with this tonight *** and goddammit, the tv in my house had a catastrophic failure. T___________T i mean, of all times. why now? during the holidays? *whines* but still, the tv is 16 years old (almost as old as i am. *bangganya*) when i told my dad (who is a bit kiamsiap *ahem*)... me: dad, i think the tv went kaput.. dad: oh really? shooot..try again? me: *switched on the tv*. see? nothing's on screen, it's only a piece of black screen with nothing on it. >< dad: owh kk.. let's see.. a new tv perhaps? it's better than spending $$ and repair it again you know. it's about time for it to say good-bye. me: O_o? yay? >< i mean, wow. what a sudden demise... *crosses fingers for a new tv* hey, perhaps right? who wouldn't know. ;) guess that's all for now. =) good night ( i didn't sleep well. ironically, again. i don't know why.) and sleep tight. =) cherrios! =X |
