|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
Hello? You there?
![]() insomnia perhaps. hadn't been sleeping well for the past few nights, and last night i got a really weird dream. i vaguely remember the exact points, but i remember being in the forest (clearing ala Twilight. ><) all alone and also seeing all my loved ones in weird places. perhaps you're right, its either i think too much, or too many things are on my mind now. help anyone? O_o Shatter by O.A.R In a way, I need a change From this burnout scene Another time, another town Another everything But it's always back to you Stumble out, in the night From the pouring rain Made the block, sat and thought There's more I need It's always back to you But I'm good without ya Yeah, I'm good without you Yeah, yeah, yeah How many times can I break till I shatter? Over the line can't define what I'm after I always turn the car around Give me a break let me make my own pattern All that it takes is some time but I'm shattered I always turn the car around I had no idea that the night Would take so damn long Took it out, on the street While the rain still falls Push me back to you But I'm good without ya Yeah, I'm good without you Yeah, yeah, yeah How many times can I break till I shatter? Over the line can't define what I'm after I always turn the car around Give me a break let me make my own pattern All that it takes is some time but I'm shattered I always turn the car around Give it up, give it up, baby Give it up, give it up, now Now How many times can I break till I shatter? Over the line can't define what I'm after I always turn the car around All that I feel is the realness I'm faking Taking my time but it's time that I'm wasting Always turn the car around How many times can I break till I shatter? Over the line can't define what I'm after I always turn the car around Don't wanna turn that car around I gotta turn this thing around love this song too apart from 17 forever. =)) pardon me, i've got no tv now, so, most of my day revolves around books, computer and loads of music. just hope that the radio can resist another few more days of torture. >< the tv isn't back in the house until next tuesday or wednesday. oh no! T__________T spent my day with my trustful house phone (made phone calls to two of my darlings.. ;p hah, that shows how bored i am.) and also reading To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee. it's nice. quote from twilight grabbed from muayyad's blog. haha. Twilight, again. Another ending. No matter how perfect the day is, it always has to end." -Edward Cullen- okie. got to go now. goodnight. toodles! X) |
