|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
Fact or fiction? Truth or lie? Illusion or reality?
I have no idea how to differentiate these stuff. help anyone?Went to Sunway Pyramid today for another bout of shopping. I'm not really a shopaholic but i love to shop once in a while. Oh, met Michelle Too there. =) *waves hand. hi!* Saw lots of dresses, but the ones i saw the last time i came here was much nicer, especially the chinese new year style cocktail dresses that i had my eye on. sigh, if only i can get my hands on it. The PMR results should be out soon i think. some said the 23rd of this month, some said 30th december.... Long way to go. why put us through all the agony waiting for the results? i guess i have to learn how to be patient. haha! Currently addicted to Mamma Mia. don't ask why. it's infectious. *angelic smile* :) and just found out there's a piano version of Britney Spears' Womanizer. O_O I mean, wow. Reading Breaking Dawn (again) I kind of like this line: Happiness expanded like an explosion inside me- so extreme, so violent that i wasn't sure i'd survive it. "Forever," Edward echoed in my ear. I couldn't speak anymore.... K, i wouldn't want to spoil the rest, go grab the book and read it k? too bad isn't it. got to go. cherrios! have a nice day. XD |