|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
Don't go wasting your emotion, lay all your love on me.
Voulez-vous! Mamma Mia! Oh gosh, I am really high on Mamma Mia. == Watched it again. O_O well, for the third time. *rolls eyes* caution: addiction on the way! Went to Ikano and the Curve today for some chinese new year shopping, of which i'm still on a unsuccessful hunt on my dresses. at least my sister had already got one. gah. saw one dress from treats. it was pretty, decent ( i think, cos its a spaghetti strap. O_O ) they have two colours, one in white and one more in blue. mum said its very girly. another one was from brands outlet store and padini concept. well, the one from brands outlet store is a wrap-round dress design, of which my mum was hinting that she could get the materials from kamdar and sew. =p The title of this song is bolded COMPANY: People everywhere A sense of expectation Hangin' in the air Givin' out a spark Across the room your eyes Are glowin' in the dark And here we go again We know the start We know the end Masters of the scene We've done it long before And now we're back To get some more You know what I mean Voulez-vous Take it now or leave it Now is all we get Nothing promised No regrets Voulez-vous Ain't no big decision You know what to do La question C'est voulez-vous Voulez-vous And here we go again We know the start We know the end Masters of the scene We've done it long before And now we're back To get some more You know what I mean Voulez-vous Take it now or leave it Now is all we get Nothing promised No regrets SAM: Sophie, I won't beat about the bush I know why I'm here. SOPHIE: Sam? SAM: : and I have to tell you, I think it's brilliant! I've always wanted a little girl, and a big one's even better: SOPHIE: Oh no, but, Sam - I: SAM: I know, I know I'm rushing things - Listen, doues your mum know you know? SOPHIE: God, no - she can't - SAM: Indeed. Who's giving you away? SOPHIE: : no-one - SAM: Wrong. I am. SOPHIE: You! SAM: Yeh. Now don't worry about Donna, she doesn't scare me: much! COMPANY: Voulez-vous Ain't no big decision You know what to do La question C'est voulez-vous Voulez-vous HARRY: Oh, my God - I've got it! Talk about slow on the uptake! I'm your Dad! SOPHIE: Harry: HARRY: No, the penny's dropped now - good and proper - that's why you sent me the invitation. You want your old Dad here, to walk you down the aisle. Well, I'm not won't let you down. I'll be there! COMPANY: Voulez-vous Take it now or leave it Now is all we get Nothing promised No regrets Voulez-vous Ain't no big decision You know what to do Pas question C'est voulez-vous oh wait, this version is the one in the movie. oh well. signing off now. cherrios! p/s: my leg is a bit tight after brisk walking the mpsj field today for 6 times. p/p/s: hey, thanks for the books! =) |