|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
You make it easier when life gets hard. ;)
I wonder how's the Prefect's Interaction Day today? I'll try to hunt down people's blog and see whether did they upload pics from that event and grab 'em! lol. =D At least one thing i know was my ankle is much better today compared to 2 days ago. =) thank goodness.. *** ![]() Friends are always there when you need them and they always cherish you, don't you think so? :) And, oh by the way, a house in USJ 3/1F area was broken into last night. So those who are living in this area, keep an eye open and be careful, k? I guess I'll be signing off now. =) Good night people and sleep tight. Have a nice day ahead of you tomorrow! Till then, cherrios! =p P/S: This is about my tagbox (a.k.a the place where you leave your comments): when you want to post comment(s), PLEASE only press once. If you want to view your comments after posting, click refresh. This is because there are some tagboard error. Thank you! =)) |
