|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
We're not alone walking down the path of life. Thank goodness!
![]() Edward Cullen and Isabella Marie Swan. who wouldn't know them? ok, that's excluding the Stephanie Meyers saga fan i guess? -Too bad lah, since your dear blogger can't get enough of this series.... what to do? i'm hooked! just kidding. X)- Hi again! XD Well, as everyone (especially read: Twilight fans) know that tomorrow's the premiering of the movie in Malaysia (well, yeah, the US had theirs screened last week on the 21st. Dang!), I am really feeling the urge to go and watch. Sadly, i can't.. T_____T And oh, I've never been into a cinema before. Not joking about this. I'm serious. go ask around my close friends. =) ![]() *** Apparently my parents went to Petaling Street this afternoon for some cloth shopping and left me alone at home with my dear sister. *sigh* Still stuck at home with the diet of white bread (gardenia. lol!) and also instant noodles. Hopefully, this cycle breaks itself soon. My dad was just saying that if everything goes well, i will be free of the clutching hands of the darn virus. But, that's a if. T________________T *crosses fingers in hope of getting well soon.* *whacks self in the face* i have to be optimistic. rofl and i just received an invitation to go watch the movie tmrw. shoot. >< I suppose that's enough ramblings on one post (day) itself. *zip* That's all for now. Have a great night's sleep and have a nice day ahead of you tomorrow! :) Toodles! X) |

