|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
Tagged, yet again. :)
This time, I'm tagged by my primary school and still my best friend, yeoh weii syuen. View:1. When's your birthday? - 12th August. ;) Mua presents please? lol 2.List seven things you want. - Complete Twilight series *jumps maniacally* - My friends. - A new phone perhaps? - Health and good luck while playing sports games. - Get the chance to hang out with friends. - A bunch of nice movies and some popcorn - Get to go to cinemas (yeah yeah. I've not been to a cinema before so don't get shocked.) 3.Are you in a relationship ???(be honest) - What in the world? NO. period. 4. Are you bored ??? - Yeah, I am. 5.List your favourite movies - Ok, I'm not really a movie buff, but I'll name a few: - Devil Wears Prada - Madagascar ( I'm been typing this name for the third time.) - Valiant - Pink Panther - The Simpsons - Harry Potter (the first two installments) * and soon to be fave movie: Twilight. rofl! =) 6.Do you have a crush on anyone ???What's his or her name? - No. period. besides, its an intrusion of privacy my dear. *smiles* 7. What do you do everyday??? - Practically what i do on any other day. ;p 8. Do you plan what to do everyday ?? - Nope. 9. What do you normally buy in a mall? - It depends. sometimes i come home with nothing. 10. What are you craving now??? - Food. Pizza, spaghetti, sushi, bento set, western food. loads more darling. =) 11. Any Favourite phrases?? - I have some, but i cant seem to remember them. 12. Any idol or someone you look up to?? - My parents? 13. Favourite word?? - omgosh/ what? 14. What is your favourite colour?? - none in particular. any nice colours will suit me. Blue is the best though. =p 15 .Do you like reading? - Obviously. i looooveee reading! 16. What are you doing? - breathing, chatting with sis, applying cold-pack on my ankle, listening to music, and replying this tag. ha! 17.What are you wearing ? - Clothes? 18 Are you curious? - dunno. 19. is this crap ?? - I shall not comment. *smiles an angelic smile* 20. people to tag:- - Ooh, my sister! And also whoever who wants to do this tag. Officially signing off. =) |