|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
Prefects Honorary Night
Hi peeps! Prefects Night as well informed was last night at Victorian Ballroom in Holiday Villa, Subang Jaya. =) Each and every one of us were given a cd containing S.P.A.M (sry guys, couldn't remember what it stand for) and a goodie bag (a.k.a door gift) each! *** Well, as usual there will be loads of speeches . Thank goodness I ate some stuff before going for dinner. >< Anyway, all of us ate, yakked and mostly camwhored throughout the dinner. Pics will come soon! :p Food was superb. performances (singing) and sketches (Madu Tiga and Sketch in a Sketch) were the line-up events. Ji Chuan was the joker that caught the most attention (I'll say) when he went up the stage during a game session. Should have recorded that part into my camera! pretty random and funny. most of us laughed our heads off. Oh well... Dinner ended around 11.00pm as the ppl in Holiday Villa wanted the hall to be cleared by 11.15pm if i'm not mistaken. That's all i guess? I don't want to bore you guys with this post. lol. >< Cherrios! =) P/S: have to learn how to upload pics into the comp (seriously, i hv no clue. don't laugh!) P/P/S: congrats to those who got whatever awards from last night and those who got 4GB thumbdrive from the lucky draw thingy. I'm jealous! rofl, just joking! |