Miserable wreck.
Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up then you're down
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white
- Katy Perry's Hot and Cold-

Argh! what a day.
As expected, I'm forced to skip netball practice today and i should know that my friend wouldn't be happy to know this. (I'm really really sorry farah, don't get mad at me,k?)

And also, i have to skip tomorrow's prefect interaction day due to the fact that the twisted part became worse today and it swell yesterday night, only to find that it's worse this morning when i woke up. Urgh! I was looking foward to play futsal tmrw. >< haihz, too bad since i sprained my ankle at a very wrong time. Ahaha.. I had to limp down the stairs this morning. ha.

And my mum wanted to bring me to malls today or tomorrow for shopping! T_T can't go. have to go see a physiotherapist tomorrow (again.)

I love Snoopy cartoons. Aren't they cute? :p



There's one when Snoopy broke it's leg. I cant find that one. rofl.

Signing off for now. have a great day ahead of you. Good night, sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite! o=) That's all for now, cherrios!