|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
Love is what makes the world goes round.
Tagged. Again. by my sister this time. View.Name: Tong Chy Yun Sisters: I have one in form one. Go view her here. Brothers: None. Shoe Size: 7 Height: 163cm ( I wish to be slightly taller though; at least 165cm) Where do you live: USJ3/1F Favourite drinks: Water, Fruit Juices Favourite breakfast: Anything scrumptious will serve me fine enough. i'm not picky. Have you ever been on a plane: No.Period. Swam in the ocean: Darling, I have no idea how to swim. Who's gonna save me when i drown? *choi! touch wood* Fallen asleep in school: Thank goodness. not yet i think? Broken someones heart: Oh dear. A tough cookie. I'm not sure i think. Maybe its a yes. Fell off your chair : yes. Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : I've not reached that stage yet. =) Saved e-mails : yes? no? What is your room like : White walls, a bed, a pillow, a bolster and some plushies and a cupboard? What's right beside you : My handphone. =) What is the last thing you ate : Instant noodles and a piece of bread with Marmite. Ever had chicken pox : Shoot, not yet. Sore throat : yeap. definitely a yes. its so common my dear. Stitches : nope. Broken nose : nope Do you believe in love at first sight : yes? no? go figure. i've got no idea either. Like picnics : not sure. have not experienced that either. Who was the last person you danced with : me! XD Last made you smile : a phone call from my closest buddy and my mum. =D You last yelled at : O_O I've got a dory fish memory you know? Today did you talk to someone you like : my family members and my friends. =)) Kissed anyone : no. i wonder when will be the last time someone asks me this question. Get sick : well, yeah. i am currently sick. Talked to an ex : no ex-es darling. Miss someone : All of my friends. Do you sleep with stuffed animals : i admit. yeah. What's under your bed : the floor?? Who do you really hate : cockroaches! What time is it now : 10.05pm RANDOM: Q : Is there a person who is on your mind right now : yes? no? again, go figure it out yourself. not telling. =p Q : Do you have any siblings : yeah. of course. Q : Do you want children : O_O dunno. Q : Do you smile often : yeah, think so? Q : Do you like your hand-writing : ok i think. Q : Are your toenails painted : nah. not even once. Q : Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : none other than my own bed and my parents bed. Q : What colour shirt are you wearing : blue. Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday : eating porridge Q: I can't wait to : get well asap and go out for 2 gatherings this week! Q: When did you cry last : months ago in april. Q: Are you a friendly person: yeah. i guess so. Q: Do you have any pets : nil. Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now : dunno. Q:Did the last person you held hands with you mean anything to you now? : yeah. my mom and my dad were the last ones to hold my hands. Of course they mean a lot to me. Q:Do you sleep with the TV on? : nope. Q:What are you doing right now? : answering this superbly long tag and chatting with 3 people at a go. Q:Have you ever crawled through a window? : ahaha. nope. Q:Can you handle the truth? : yeah. i get them all the time right in my face. Q:Are you closer to your mother or father? : both Q:Who was the last person you cried in front of? : My parents and some of my friends. Q:How many people can you say you've really loved? : numerous. dont get me wrong, they're my family members. Q:Do you eat healthy? : i give you this quote and go figure k? : "Why you always eat wholemeal bread one? not sien meh? you should be more adventurous with your food. =D " Q:Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: none. Q:Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? : yeap. period. Q:How often do you go to church? : darling, i've not been into one. Q:If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? : my sister and my 3 closest friends. Q:Are you loud or quiet most of the time? : i think i talk too much. Q:Are you confident? : think so. Things I was doing 10 years ago: gosh, i forgot. -5 Things on my to-do list today: 1. rest 2. eat 3. watch tv 4. online 5. read novels. - 5 snacks I enjoy: 1. biscuit. 2. chocolates. 3. cakes. 4. sweets. 5. - - 5 things you'll do once you're a billionare: 1. give my parents some money.. 2. buy a car 3. invest in properties. 4. enjoy life! 5. -no idea- - 5 of my bad habits: 1. I may be a bit sharp-tounged at times 2. poor memory/ blur 3. slightly stubborn 4. - 5. - - 5 places I have lived in: 1. my house in USJ 3/1F 2. hotel. 3. school (during camps) 4. - 5. - - 5 jobs I've had: 1. student 2. prefect? 3. daughter 4. friend 5. - - 5 people I tag: 1. Weii Syuen 2. Muayyad 3. Samantha 4. Zhe Kai 5. whoever who is willing to do this tag. =D *** *takes a breather* what a looooooong tag. >< I finally watched madagascar 2 today! *jumps* ![]() I like to move it move it.He likes to move it move it. We like to MOVE IT! X) okie. gtg now. cherrios! |
