Knowing you that you will leave sent boulders of rocks crashing down the line
Ok, nevermind the title. It was pretty random. X)

Anyway, the great little virus is now full-blown, and that means i am having diarrhea. I guess I've lost count on how many times i've rushed into the toilet. ok, i think i lost my marbles now. *check* still sane. XD

Shoot, I really need; no, want; to get well asap!! Otherwise, i have to stay at home and miss two outings! gah. darn virus.



Attention: To ALL SJK(C) SUBANG 6M/2005 batch students (yes, my former classmates. ^.^) there is a gathering at the Kota Damansara's McDonalds this Saturday (29/11/2008) from 9.30 till 11.++ [if i am not mistaken about the timing.]
Feel free to contact Mook Chia Chun at mcc_chun93@hotmail or call him for further details or if you want clarifications.


Guess I'll sign in online again tonight (that's provided if I am not going out today) and update by then. Got to go now to finish off some physics work (It is a headache!)

Till then, cherrios! Have a nice day ahead. ;P