|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
Jealousy is the mother of all rage.
![]() I miss all my friends. *sigh* Why is people leaving so soon? O_o? Currently listening to Ne-Yo's "Miss Independent" and now 두 가지 말 / Du Ga-ji Mal from Princess Hours OST. These two songs are nice. =)) I just came to realise (for whatever reasons, but this thing just caught my attention) that the lyrics of David Archuletta's Crush really does hit the nail right in the head. I hung up The phone tonight Something happened For the first time Deep inside It was a rush What a rush 'Cause the possibility That you would ever Feel the same way About me It's just too much Just too much Why do I keep running From the truth All I ever think About is you You got me hypnotized So mesmerized And I just got to know Do you ever think When you're all alone All that we can be Where this can go Am I crazy Or falling in love Is it really Just another crush Do you catch a breath When I look at you Are you holding back Like the way you do 'Cause I'm trying, trying to walk away But I know this crush Ain't goin' away Goin' away Has it ever crossed Your mind When were hangin' Spending time girl Are we just friends Is there more Is there more See it's a chance We've gotta take Cause I believe That we can Make this into Something That will last Last forever Forever Do you ever think When you're all alone All that we can be Where this thing can go Am I crazy Or falling in love Is it really just Another crush Do you catch a breath When I look at you Are you holding back Like the way you do 'Cause I'm trying,trying to walk away But I know this crush Ain't goin' away Goin' away Why do I keep running From the truth All I ever think About is you You got me hypnotized So mesmerized And I just got to know Do you ever think When you're all alone All that we can be Where this can go Am I crazy Or falling in love Is it really just Another crush Do you catch a breath When I look at you Are you holding back Like the way you do 'Cause I'm trying, tryin to walk away But I know this crush Ain't goin' away Goin' away Goin' away *** Ok, enough ramblings about songs. >< ![]() Yay! I am going to Mid Valley Megamall this coming monday! woohoo!! XDD I was at the official Stephanie Meyers Twilight website when i came across this (ok, minus the pic) : ![]() SUMMIT ENTERTAINMENT ANNOUNCES TWILIGHT SEQUEL - NEW MOON Los Angeles, CA November 22, 2008 — Summit Entertainment announced today that the studio is officially moving forward with the production of NEW MOON, the second installment of its filmed franchise TWILIGHT, the action-packed, modern day vampire love story. The movie will be based on the second novel in author Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series titled, New Moon. The first movie in the TWILIGHT franchise, the self-titled TWILIGHT, arrived in theaters this weekend to sold-out showings. Stephenie Meyer stated, "I don't think any other author has had a more positive experience with the makers of her movie adaptation than I have had with Summit Entertainment. I'm thrilled to have the chance to work with them again on NEW MOON." Starring Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, TWILIGHT tells the story of 17-year-old Bella Swan who moves to the small town of Forks, Washington to live with her father, and becomes drawn to Edward Cullen, a pale, mysterious classmate who seems determined to push her away. But neither can deny the attraction that pulls them together...even when Edward confides that he and his family are vampires. Their unorthodox romance puts her in physical danger when Edward's nemesis comes to town and sets his sights on Bella. ~~~~ OMG! gtg.bye =) |


