|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
If you like someone, come clean with that person. :)
Apparently, it doesn't look easy as it sounds, although I've not experienced that yet. :pOh, today's the release of twilight movie. i wonder how's it? Heard that it hit the top spot of the highest grossing film for U.S.A last week. =)) Ok then, it should be really really good. My parents asked me this afternoon: What movies do you want to watch. Mamma Mia? or you want Twilight? or Bolt or Beverly Hills Chihuahua? Heck, i want to watch all! *smiles widely* please? For those SPM-ers (pure science stream who didn't take additional subjects) i suppose you guys sudah merdeka kan. Congrats! I was on my way home from the add maths classes this afternoon when i saw 3 guys from form 5 ; Usj 4 sec sch (well, its after SPM so what do you expect? its no big deal.)on a motorbike and the interesting thing was one of the guys was holding the Malaysia flag, screaming "merdeka" on top of his lungs. I wonder did anyone from our school did that.... lol! Was supposed to fix my broken glasses today, but a very big thanks to the police roadblock and that caused a massive jam. >< Guess i'll go tomorrow. *sigh* To wrap things up, today's is Yee Wan's birthday! Happy sweet 15th darling! =) Wished her? yes? good. not yet? go wish her here. and also, it's bruce lee's bday. what a coincidence! =) That's all for now. Signing off. Good night and have a nice day ahead and a great night's sleep. Cherrios! =D |