|
|
twitter updates
|
|
|
about me
12/8's the date to remember. I'm head over heels with hanlyu/한류. Period. :) I know you're jealous of me because I'm AWESOME-ER than you are. tagboard
affiliates
Adam DesaAfiq Nazar Amanda Yap Amylia Chai Ashwinee Christina Chen Chun Yang Chy Suen (sis) Clarice Goh Denise Lee Dillon Eng Fatin Harmony Tan Hui Xian Janice Lee Jarrett Ong Jason Cheng Jer Cherng Jia Qian Joshua Teo Laura Chien Lih Wern Ling Yi Min Hui Muayyad Pei Yun Rayna Chang Rita Chan Samantha Yap Siau Thung Shi Hui Shu Shian Su Ann Vivien Low Wei Chung Wei Jun Weii Syuen Wen Qin Xin Vee Yee Wan Yew Ming archives
credits
This layout is designed by doughnutcrazy. |
What shall i name this? random or title-less?
Ahaha! Sesame Street? Familiar isn't it. I watched that series a gazillion times when i was still a lil' kid. Lol. =)I was tuning in to fly fm this afternoon and the announcers (dj's) of that hour were talking about Sesame Street. Here's a random trivia ( I just found out too! =0):Did you know that the song sang by Ernie and ah erm, what's that guys name again? (=_= I sort of forgot his name, oops!) aptly titled: "Rubber duckie (or smtg like that) hit the Billboard Charts, the 16th place in 1973? Oh.my.gosh. Lol! Shocked? I was too! **** Quantum of Solace (007 flick; James Bond, like duh..) ![]() Was the movie nice? Heard that this installment sucked. Don't get tomatoes and throw at me k, that's what i saw from the critics' comments... *smiles an angelic smile* **** By the way, too all SPM-ers: Here's wishing you guys all the best and good luck in your exams which is starting tomorrow. :)Will definitely miss your presence next year. It was really really a great pleasure knowing you and being your friend! =)Oh erm, happy studying guys! One more month to freedom. ;) Signing off. Till then, cherrios! :p P/S: Currently looking for nice blogskins and also learning how to upload pics into comp. rofl! =) ciao |
