Aces and spades; broken hearts strayed away.


Snoopy! (*sigh* here we go again.... ><)

Lace up your shoes
Eh Oh Eh Ohhh
Here's how we do:

Run, baby, run
Don't ever look back.
They'll tear us apart
If you give them the chance.
Don't sell your heart.
Don't say we're not meant to be.
Run, baby, run.
Forever will be
You and me.

-Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings-

Oh yea baby, I like this song. It's addictive. =)rofl!

I didn't get a good night's sleep again either, a very big thanks [sarcasm intended]to my neighbour's pet that barks and barks and barks as if there is no tomorrow. Urgh!
And again, I'm running out of things to post. lol. I shall grab a picture from Charmaine's blog. (Sorry Charmaine, don't get mad at me. o=) I'll let you take mine when mine's uploaded into the comp soon, k? Amd thank you. :p)



That's all for now. Good night and cherrios! Have a nice day ahead. =)